Reports to the VP HR and is a vital part of the HR Dept in a large division of a multi-national manufacturer. This role is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to internal and external candidates while administering the campus recruitment programs, managing diversity initiatives, leading recruiting administration, housing and relocation and other HR efforts as assigned.
* Provide counsel and leadership in all areas of recruitment and staffing.
* Act as primary contact for ouside agencies, permanent and temporary.
* Responsible for managing recruitment systems via Oracle.
* Be the recruiting liaison for all community activities including work with high schools and community colleges.
EEO/AA Compliance and Diversity
* develop and implement the overall division recruitment plan including diversity components.
* Responsible for applicant tracking and collect/analyze data on demographics.
* Develop relationships with various constituencies to facilitate the recruitment of Minorities, Women, Veterans and persons with Disabilities.
* BA degree in HR or related.
* 3+ yrs. experience in a HR/recruiting role.
* Demonstrated successful accomplishments as a college student and as an HR professional.
* Strong understanding and appreciation of the value a diverse workplace provides.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to make presentations.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media.