SE IA, IA
$60,000 - $80,000
Bachelor of Science
Dec 13, 2017
This position reports to the Mgr., Quality at a privately held, financially sound blow molding manufacturing company. This person will supervise all quality related programs and activities along with having a large role in Lean and Continuous Improvement initiatives. Essential functions are as follows:
* Implement quality mgmt. system to ISO 9001/TS 16949 standards.
* Maintain quality processes using AIAG standards.
* Maintain quality supplier processes and standards.
* Lead Continuous Improvement and Lean initiatives.
* Verify all production meets and exceeds customer expectations.
* Manage and report quality metrics and performance.
* Implement a proactive corrective action program in response to customer concerns.
* Train employees in quality techniques and standards.
* Report quality performance and analysis.
* Perform quality audits.