$90,000 - $110,000
Sep 12, 2017
This position will lead the facility in the development and implementation of a long term strategic plan to involve every plant employee in the pursuit of a lean mfg. environment that ultimately lowers production costs. Primary duties involve the following:
* Develop a plant CI strategy and implementation plan
* Manage CI resources to deliver yr. over yr. cost savings
* Facilitates kaizen events
* Implements cost savings improvement projects
* Implements 5S, SMED and Standard Work projects
* Implement corporate and plant CI systems
Candidates must be hands on "Change Leaders". The job is as much tactical as it is strategic. Candidates need exceptional communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and concisely to both internal and external staff. Will work closely with Operations Mgmt., Plant Mgr. and HR to establish team culture.
Seeking candidates with a BS degree in Business or Engineering / MBA preferred. Exposure to Lean and Six Sigma methodologies is a must!